Prices, payment and cancellation

Important conditions

Payments

Payments are made quickly and easily via IDEAL. You pay 30% of the total amount when booking the accommodation. The remaining 70% of the total amount must be paid no later than six weeks before arrival. You will receive a request for payment.

The following additional costs apply, in addition to the rental price:

cleaning varies per accommodation
tourists tax 1.50 p.p.p.n.
service costs 25,00
Optional additional costs
set of linen 10,00
set of towels 7.50
high chair 10,00
cot  10,00
pet (if explicitely allowed) 25,00

The rental price, deposit and mandatory and optional additional costs are also listed on the booking page for your chosen accommodation and rental period.

Cancellation policy

If you are forced to cancel and do not have a cancellation insurance, costs will be charged to the person who made the reservation. If you cancel at least 6 weeks before arrival, you will receive a full refund. If you cancel within 6 weeks before arrival, you will have to pay the full amount. So pay attention to this!